Geppetto is a trully lovely specimen and I am proud to have this one join my interesting collection of cacti:
| Gepetto, my oldest Trichocereus bridgesii 'Melted Wax' |
Gepetto is the largest of my Trichocereus bridgesii "Melted Wax" (currently measuring 27cm in height) and is also the most convoluted of them.
![]() |
| Dexter in all his convoluted glory |
Dexter is the newest cactus to join my collection (I only received him this week in a trade on the newly created plant swap forum PlantX ~ I swapped him for 2 x Mandrake seedlings). As such, I only have the one photograph of him to share for this post.
| Dexter |
Dexter is not quite as convoluted as Gepetto yet but at less than half his height (currently standing 12cm tall) I am expecting equally interesting growth patterns to develop in him over the next few years. His growth tips are already looking intriguing...

No comments:
Post a Comment